Bootcamp Prep is an 8-week part-time course designed to help you accomplish these goals:
- Find out for sure if you truly enjoy coding and show promise as a developer
- Get admitted to a top bootcamp to further sharpen your skills & become a software engineer!
This course is divided up into a series of three modules. You have the choice of completing your Core Training
in-person or remotely. The remaining modules are only offered remotely.
CORE TRAINING: 4 WEEKS (IN-PERSON OR REMOTE)
- Meet two evenings per week in a classroom with a 5:1 ratio of students to teachers.
- Get live support from instructors during class & office hours.
FRONT-END WEB DEVELOPMENT: 3 WEEKS (REMOTE)
- Learn to develop like a professional using VS Code
- Master debugging in Chrome Dev Tools
- Delve deeper into intermediate topics with an additional guest lecture
- Build an interactive front-end for an API-driven web application in a final capstone project, with opportunities to add your own creative features
MOCK INTERVIEWS & ADVISING: 1 WEEK (REMOTE)
- Complete a mock bootcamp interview with an instructor to receive your official Bootcamp Readiness Score &
next step recommendations