Bootcamp Prep is an 8-week part-time course designed to help you achieve three goals:
- Find out for sure if you truly enjoy coding and show promise as a developer.
- Get admitted to a top bootcamp to build on your skills & become a software engineer!
This course is divided up into a series of 4 modules. You have the choice of completing your Core Training
in-person or remotely. The remaining modules are only offered remotely.
CORE TRAINING: 4 WEEKS (IN-PERSON OR REMOTE)
- Meet two evenings per week in a classroom with a 5:1 ratio of students to teachers.
- Get live support from instructors during class & office hours.
GUEST LECTURES & NETWORKING: 1 WEEK (REMOTE)
- Join two evening lectures focused on intermediate topics with teachers from partner bootcamps.
- Connect with FSC alumni enrolled in bootcamps you're interested in to get the inside scoop.
FINAL PROJECT: 1 WEEK (REMOTE)
- Pull together everything you've learned over the course to build the front-end for a web application!
- Work independently or with a partner from class.
MOCK INTERVIEWS & ADVISING: 2 WEEKS (REMOTE)
- Complete a mock bootcamp interview with an instructor to receive your official Bootcamp Readiness Score &
next step recommendations.