We offer technical training for individuals and teams. Our courses focus on the introductory level, but we have partnerships with a select group of coding schools that offer advanced options. Through these partnerships, all First Step Coding alumni can redeem up to $1,500 in tuition credits toward many of these programs. In some cases, this makes First Step Coding effectively FREE! You can check out our list of partners below and find more details on the partners page.
Coding Bootcamp to Career Path
Learning to Code Opens Doors
- Find new job opportunities at exciting companies
- Build cool products you actually enjoy working on
- Earn a high salary
A Bootcamp IS A Major INVESTMENT
- Bootcamps last 3-9 months and cost $10k - $25k
- It's a full-time commitment, so you'll forfeit wages while you learn
- Landing your first coding job often takes 3-6 months after your training
You Should Fully Explore Coding Before you Commit
- Some people find they love coding
- Others decide it's not for them
- Bootcamps can provide a tremendous value, but they are not all created equally
WE CAN HELP YOU TAKE THE FIRST STEP
- Become code literate in just 4 weeks
- Classes are during evenings, so you don't have to quit your day job
- We'll help you select and apply to the bootcamp that makes the most sense for you
We Do Things Differently.
Our classes are capped at just 12 students, and we maintain a 5:1 or better ratio of students to teachers. Hands-on pair programming exercises make up the bulk of class time.
Accepted at General Assembly
Ibukun went on to study data analytics in a special GA program in Los Angeles.
- We are the only coding school that focuses exclusively on diversified bootcamp prep.
- We will never allow a special relationship with a bootcamp to influence our decision in recommending them to you.
No Sugar Coating
- If you ask for it, we'll give you an honest assessment of your coding abilities and learning curve at the end of the course.
- We'll always tell you the full truth about career prospects, hiring expectations, and any statistics we share.