In Partnership With
Coding Bootcamp to Career Path
Learning to Code Opens Doors
- Find new job opportunities at exciting companies
- Build cool products you actually enjoy working on
- Earn a high salary
A Bootcamp IS A Major INVESTMENT
- Bootcamps last 3-9 months and cost $10k - $25k
- It's a full-time commitment, so you'll forfeit wages while you learn
- Landing your first coding job often takes 3-6 months after your training
You Should Fully Explore Coding Before you Commit
- Some people find they love coding
- Others decide it's not for them
- Bootcamps can provide a tremendous value, but they are not all created equally
WE CAN HELP YOU TAKE THE FIRST STEP
- Become code literate in just 4 weeks
- Classes are during evenings, so you don't have to quit your day job
- We'll help you select and apply to the bootcamp that makes the most sense for you
We Do Things Differently.
Our classes are capped at just 12 students, and we maintain a 5:1 or better ratio of students to teachers. Hands-on pair programming exercises make up the bulk of class time.
Accepted at General Assembly
Ibukun went on to study data analytics in a special GA program in Los Angeles.
- We are the only coding school that focuses exclusively on diversified bootcamp prep.
- We will never allow a special relationship with a bootcamp to influence our decision in recommending them to you.
No Sugar Coating
- If you ask for it, we'll give you an honest assessment of your coding abilities and learning curve at the end of the course.
- We'll always tell you the full truth about career prospects, hiring expectations, and any statistics we share.